PSA: Calgary Transit reminds customers to stay safe online when purchasing passes
Calgary Transit has been made aware of a website that is illegally selling fraudulent transit passes to customers.
City Online (cityonline.calgary.ca) is Calgary Transit’s ONLY approved online vendor.
Passes can also be purchased in person from:
- Approved vendors, including Macs, 7-11, Safeway and Co-op.
- Calgary Transit Customer Service Centres
- Centre Street Platform (125 – 7 Ave. S.E.): Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Bow Parkade (234 – 7 Ave. S.E.): Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- City corporate cashiers, located on the third floor of the Calgary Municipal Building (800 Macleod Tr. S.E.): Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Never provide your financial information to any unofficial sources and make sure to contact your financial institution immediately if you suspect a scam.
For more information on fares and passes, visit calgarytransit.com/fares-passes.