Calgary Fire Department extinguishes garage fire in Ogden
At approximately 6:45 this morning the Calgary Fire Department responded to the 7400 block of 22A St SE for a garage fire. Upon arrival, fire crews found a single detached garage with visible smoke and flames venting from the structure. Fire crews quickly doused the fire while working around the hazard of a downed power line. Enmax is currently on scene addressing the power line which was damaged by the fire. No injuries were reported. A fire investigator is on scene. Traffic in the area is currently unaffected.