Three people charged with multiple offences
The Calgary Police Service has charged three people with drug, weapons and stolen property offences.
On Friday, March 1, 2019, following a three-month drug trafficking investigation, police executed a search warrant on a suspected drug house in the community of Montgomery. Three people were located in the home and were subsequently arrested.
A search of the residence led to the seizure of two loaded pistols, four rifles, ammunition, numerous edged weapons and a large amount of suspected stolen property.
Multiple charges have been laid against three suspects in this investigation.
Jamie TAYLOR-MCAULAY, 33, is charged with the following:
- 45 counts of breach of recognizance
- 10 counts of possession of stolen property under $5,000
- one count of possession of a prohibited weapon
- six counts of unauthorized possession of a firearm
- one count of defacing a serial number on a firearm
- two counts of possession of a loaded firearm
- one count of unauthorized possession of ammunition
- one count of possession of the proceeds of crime
- one count of obstruction of a police officer
Jennifer Leanne HAMM, 25, is charged with the following:
- seven counts of possession of stolen property under $5,000
- one count of possession of heroin
Jean Daniel DOUCETTE, 38, is charged with the following:
- two counts of breach of recognizance
- one count of breach of a probation order
This investigation is ongoing and was initiated as a result the ongoing work of the Daylight Initiative to address the exponential growth of methamphetamine in our city. The investigation to find the owners of the stolen property continues.
The Calgary Police Service is committed to proactively combatting drug trafficking.
Anyone with information on the trafficking of drugs is asked to contact the police non-emergency number, 403-266-1234, or Crime Stoppers anonymously using any of the following methods: