Update on emergency water repair along 14 Street S.W. — traffic impacts
The City of Calgary has been working to complete an emergency water feedermain repair since Thursday, September 6 at the intersection of Heritage Dr. and 14 Street S.W. The repairs are ongoing and will not disrupt water service to customers.
Due to the location of the repair, this work will disrupt traffic. This is considered a high priority and our goal is to complete it as quickly as possible in order to minimize the disruption to commuters and guests of Heritage Park. Please note, access to Heritage Park will not be impacted throughout the weekend.
On September 6 and 7 the traffic changes are:
- Eastbound Heritage Dr. leaving Heritage Park reduced to one lane through the intersection
- Southbound 14th St. reduced to two thru lanes and one left turn lane
- No left turn into Heritage Park from northbound 14th St. Use alternate northbound route (Elbow Dr. for example) or follow marked detour route (over Glenmore Tr. and back down 14th St. southbound)
On September 8 and 9 the traffic changes are:
- Eastbound Heritage Drive leaving Heritage Park reduced to one lane through the intersection
- Southbound 14 Street S.W. reduced to two through lanes and one left turn lane
For more information and updates on the repair progress visit Calgary.ca.