Nomination period begins for The 27th Annual Calgary Awards
In an extraordinary year, extraordinary Calgarians made a difference. Through their exceptional achievements and contributions, many Calgarians made life better.
Today marks the start of the nomination period for The 27th Annual Calgary Awards. Nominations close Feb. 10, 2021 at 11:59 p.m.
This is an opportunity to recognize deserving individuals, businesses and organizations who have improved the quality of life in our community.
Each year nominations are received in 13 award categories:
- The Community Achievement Awards
- Grant MacEwan Lifetime Achievement
- Citizen of the Year
- Community Advocate (individual and organization)
- The Environmental Achievement Award
- The International Achievement Award
- The Award for Accessibility
- The City of Calgary W.O. Mitchell Book Prize (deadline was December 31, 2020)
The City of Calgary encourages all Calgarians to look to their neighbours, colleagues, community leaders and local organizations and businesses for those who could qualify as recipients of The Calgary Awards.
For more information on each award category, eligibility criteria, and previous award recipients, visit calgary.ca/calgaryawards.