Man wanted on warrants in relation to shooting
The Calgary Police Service is seeking public assistance to locate a man wanted on warrants for a shooting that occurred last week.
On Thursday, Feb. 14, 2019, at approximately 1 a.m., police were called to the 1400 block of Renfrew Drive N.E., for reports that a man had been shot. The suspect fled the scene prior to police arrival and the victim was taken to hospital with serious injuries. He has since been released.
Investigators believe this shooting was targeted.
Justin David FOGG, 25, of no-fixed-address, is wanted on 18 warrants in relation to this shooting. The warrants include:
- Aggravated assault
- Possession of a firearm obtained by crime
- Use of a firearm during the commission of an offence
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Knowing possession of an unlicensed weapon
- Pointing a firearm
- Discharging a firearm with intent to endanger life
- Possession of a prohibited device or ammunition obtained by crime
- Possession of a restricted/prohibited firearm with ammunition
- Six counts of a possession of a weapon contrary to a prohibition order
- Three counts of failing to comply with a court order
FOGG is described as 5’4” tall, 160 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. He has tattoos of three dots under his right eye, ‘902’ by his left ear, ‘FAMILY’ on his neck, ‘ACAB’ on his left hand, ‘ACAG’ on his right hand, ‘COAST’ on his left wrist and ‘EAST’ on his right wrist.
FOGG may also be known as ‘Point Five’, ‘Heatbag’ or ‘The Biebs’.
Anyone with information on FOGG’s whereabouts is asked to contact police by calling the non-emergency line at 403-266-1234. Tips can also be left anonymously by contacting Crime Stoppers through either of the following methods:
Case # 19064417/5173