A convenient way to vote: Advance Vote starts Oct. 4-10
Starting Monday, Oct. 4 until Oct. 10, Calgary electors can take part in the 2021 General Election Advance Vote at designated voting stations.
The Advance Vote offers another convenient and accessible voting option for the Oct. 18 election.
Voters must vote at their assigned voting location. Learn your designated station on the voter information card mailed to each household or use the Where Do I Vote online look-up tool at electionscalgary.ca.
There are 37 designated Advance Vote stations, open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Saturday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sunday from10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Advance Voting stations are located close to home and easy to access in community centres, libraries, places of worship, recreation centres and schools.
All locations are accessible by Calgary Transit, cycling, driving, or walking.
- Who can vote - Check your eligibility to vote.
- Ward boundaries are changing - Some ward boundaries are changing on Election Day. Look up which ward you will be in as of Oct. 18, 2021.
- Get informed - Find out who is running in your ward and what’s on the ballot.
- Make a vote plan - Find out when and where to vote for the Advance Vote and Election Day or watch the mail for your Voter Information Card to decide when and where to vote. You can also make a customized vote plan at CalgaryLibrary.ca/PlanMyVote.
- Voter statement - Print and fill out your voter statement (elector register form) in advance to save time at the voting station. Copies will also be provided at voting stations.
- Voter ID - Make sure you have one of the several acceptable forms of ID with your name and current address on it.
- Get out and VOTE!